182200- Gage- Including the city of Beatrice 327 AM CST Thu Jan 18 2018
Today Not as cold. Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Not as cold. Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Friday night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Sunday Partly sunny. A slight chance of drizzle and freezing drizzle in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Sunday night Mostly cloudy. Snow, possibly mixed with rain through midnight, then a chance of snow after midnight. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Monday Partly sunny with a chance of snow. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Monday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 20. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 19. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s.
Snow continued Wednesday from the Carolinas to the Northeast. Other areas were dry. Very cold conditions covered the eastern third of the continental U.S. while the Plains logged much milder readings. Temperatures ranged from the teens in the eastern Midwest to the low 50s on the Carolina coast. Values into the mid-40s were noted in the western and northwestern Plains. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 3:36PM Wed Jan 17, 2018 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.